Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Going Strong

I have been juicing regularly and following a decent diet.  I have veered off the path a couple of times but nothing too bad. 

I've noticed a couple of things in the past couple of weeks.  One is that my skin is so much softer and looks soo much better than it ever has.  Another is that I don't have to take my allergy meds nearly as often as I used to.  Usually, if I didn't take my allergy meds everyday I was simply  miserable. I now can go 4 or 5 days before I start feeling itchy from not having taken them. 

I'm getting close to my 10% goal.  I've set up a series of 10% goals so that I don't get so overwhelmed.  My first goal is 29 lbs and my goal date is 9/30/12.  I have 6 lbs left to go and I'm really hoping I make it.  I won't get discouraged if I don't because I've actually come so far and I feel so much better than I have in years. 

If I meet all my goals I will be at my goal weight by April of 2013.  I hope I can do it all before that but it took me years to put this much weight on...it's going to take a little while to get it back off. 

I'm still exercising but not as much.  It's difficult to get any time to myself. 

Things are going well and I'm not giving up.  I've had too many advantages from juicing not to continue.



No comments:

Post a Comment