Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 1 - yes you read right!

AYE!  Sunday and Monday were my undoing.  This is extremely difficult to do when you have a person in the house who absolutely refuses to cooperate! 

Sunday I ate some of the chili my husband had made but I picked out the meat so that I was basically only getting tomatoes, beans and onions...THEN I find out that he also used BBQ sauce and KETCHUP in the chili!!!

Yesterday I had lunch we a couple of very dear friends.  They are helping me sort out a few things in my life and were very gracious to pay for lunch.  We went to a local Chinese restaurant and I ordered something off the lunch menu to keep costs down.  It was broccolli Chicken. Very good but I know I blew it.

So last night when I got hungry I had an apple and some peanut butter and a handful of granola cereal and went to sleep.

SO this morning I got up with a renewed vigor and juiced my very favorite Carrot/Apple/Ginger drink and drank it down pretty fast!  And I've had a couple of glasses of ice water.  I'm getting ready to go home and juice my lunch but the other girls are lunching right now and their meals smell incredible!  My stomach is gurgling just smelling their food!

I need to hole myself up in place where I'm all by myself and nobody can cook anything in my kitchen and I would be so much better at this.

So far I've not cheated today.  I just have to keep reminding myself its all for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment