Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 4....Really?

Today is day 4 and it seems like a lifetime.  I cheated a bit last night.  Nothing too bad just a handful of shelled peanuts.  I just had to chew! 

I haven't cheated today and I'm really hoping that I don't.  I'm just now drinking my lunch juice.  I got up late because I am still off of work and I didn't drink my breakfast juice until almost Noon:30.

But it's almost like I don't need as much juice as I did the first couple of days.  I have to make myself drink the juice because I'm not hungry. 

When I get back to work Friday this is going to be difficult.  My juicer doesn't make much juice and it takes forever so I have to make the juice in advance and take it to work with me.  I don't want to skip 'meals' as I will probably pig out and break my fast when I get home if I do.

I'm sure I will figure something out tho.  Maybe I can make my breakfast juice and clean up and then make my lunch juice right after.  That's probably going to be the easiest way to do it.  I don't want to come home for 1/2 hour lunch and spend all my time cutting up veggies to go into my juicer. 

I really resisted the urge to step on the scale this morning!  I'm not feeling anything in my clothes yet tho. :(  maybe it's all the cheating? 

No cheating today!

Ok...Still feeling good Gonna keep this party going!

No comments:

Post a Comment