Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 7 and other stuff

Today is day 7 without soda.  I had no headache today at all.  I'm extremely excited about that.  I know that with my juice fast coming up my body is going to be detoxifying and I'm really glad that I already have the caffiene thing out of my system!

Today I felt extremely self conscious about my appearance.  I really hate the skin I'm wearing and can't wait to start this juice fast.  I've already lost a few pounds just changing some of the things I eat and not drinking the soda anymore.  I've pretty much cut out all dairy.  I eat meat less per week and I'm eating more fresh fruits and veggies and more organic and whole non-processed foods.  I haven't had any junk food since I decided to do the juice fast.  I think that will make it easier to do the actual fast as well. 

8 days until the juice fast begins.  I might be a little more lax on posting until then.

Happier about my decision and hoping this will kick start an actual midlife change for me

On the road to a healthier fitter me

No comments:

Post a Comment