Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 6 and getting closer to my Juice Fast

Today is day 6 of no soda and I can honestly say that I keep having to talk myself out of going out to the vending machine.  I really really reallly want a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I hate not having control.  But I've stopped myself so far. 

I'm getting totally excited about having some time off of work and starting my juice fast.  I'm really hoping I can last longer than 5 days.  I'm hoping that it turns into at least a 30 day fast and we'll go from there.  I just wish I could talk the husband into doing this with me. 

I'm going to watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and Forks Over Knives again tonight.  And I'm going to take notes this time.  I've seen them both a couple of times but as I stated earlier, I always get something new from them each time I re-watch them. 

I'm super excited!  Did I say that already?  I think I did.

More tomorrow.  Hopefully my craving for soda will subside by then.

Soon to be healthy and fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment