Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 2 ... let's get this party started!

Day 2 is here. 

Last night I was SOOOOO hungry.  My daughter and I went out last night to watch the meteor shower and I should have made another juice but instead I ate 2 donut ... peaches!  I don't feel too bad about it tho since it was a fruit that was on the list and it made me feel alot better.

This morning I woke and didn't feel hungry...which is odd because I am always starving when I first wake up.

I weighed myself...I know I shouldn't have but I just couldn't help it and I'm down to 275.6 - that is 3.6 lbs!  I'll take it.  I won't weigh myself now until Sunday morning which will be my scheduled weigh in day until I get to where I want to be. 


I also realized that I didn't post a picture yesterday.  I just attended a baby shower where we played some games and this one was where we had to put the bowl on our head and scoop up cotton balls with a blindfold on.  So here I am in all my glory. 

I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment