Friday, August 10, 2012

It's been a couple of days...

since I posted but there really isn't anything new to report.  I'm still super excited about the juice fast.  I wish I would have taken this week off!  But I'll wait until Sunday since I really don't know what to expect for the first few days of the fast.

I'm still trying to eat healthier.  The other day our boss bought pizza for us because we hit our quota for July.  I had 2 pieces and I could tell it!  I felt terrible all day.

Back to more fruits and veggies for me.  I found some awesome organic granola cereal at the local store this week.  It was pretty good.  My husband even liked it.

I bought some veggie burgers and stuck them in the freezer.  My husband thought they were regular burgers and cooked one.  He didn't realize until after he had cooked it that it was a veggie burger.  He said it stuck to the pan a little bit and thought he would check the fat content on the package.  He almost didn't eat it but thought he had already cooked it.  His verdict was 'it wasn't bad, I would eat them again' ! that is quite the feat for him.  I'm glad he's trying to adopt the lifestyle with me tho and I'm not hitting as much resistance as I thought I would.

I'll be back on Sunday - day 1 of my 5 day juice fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment