Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 3

I am super excited!  This is much easier than I thought it was going to be.  I do feel like I have to chew but I just stick a piece of gum in my mouth and that helps with that.

I am feeling a bit a hungry but I know that's because I'm not juicing enough.  So, I'm going to remedy that today.  I'm going to juice extra juice at lunch so I have a snack.  Cleaning my juicer 3x a day is a pain and I really don't want to clean it any more than that.

I'm getting the hang of it tho.  The first day was not real good because I hadn't used my juicer before but now I know that after about a lb of produce I have to 'shake' it to get to drop all the pulp into the bin. 

I'm going to start my red worm composter today.  I got all the stuff or it except for the worms yesterday.  I just have to set it up and let it sit for about a week then add the worms.  I think it's going to be super cool to make some mulch and juice.  Even after I stop the fast I will continue to juice once or twice a day.  It is just the healthy thing to do. 

I haven't weighed myself this morning because I want to wait until Sunday but it was tough not stepping up there. I want to see results Dammit!!!! :)

I woke up this morning not hungry again, which again is odd because I was pretty hungry last night when I went to bed. I think I need to start drinking herbel tea before bed..it's something that I've not done yet.

If anything exciting happens during the day I'll be back to update this post otherwise I'll see you tomorrow!

Ciao for now - I'm on my way to a healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment