Saturday, August 18, 2012

I am NOT a Cheater!

it's the morning of Day 7 and I have to tell you a little secret...I didn't cheat at all yesterday (Day 6).

I have cheated every other day...usually not by much but one night I ate 2 peaches, the next an ear of corn, the next some peanuts, one night I even cooked and ate a veggie burger!

I know, the foods weren't bad for me but they weren't on the juice fast. 

I feel really good about the fact that I didn't cheat yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good overall. 

I have to break out the treadmill since the weather today is terrible. 

I have to go buy more produce too.  I'm pretty much out of most of the stuff I use most.  I figured it out and buying at the Farmstand has allowed me to juice for about $10 a day or a little less.  I still have some produce left in the fridge.  That's doable for me.  The husband isn't happy because I haven't been buying regular groceries but it wouldn't kill him to eat healthier.

I might update later.

For now Ciao and Happy Juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment