Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day...

Check back tomorrow night for my first day post.  It will include all kinds of cool stuff like my measurements and starting weight.  I'm going tonight after work to buy all the fruits and veggies I'll need for a few days as I don't want to venture out the first couple of days. 

Super Excited to begin my journey!

**UPDATE**

I stopped by the farm stand in town and picked up most of the things to start my juice fast:

2 bunches of Kale
4 Cucumbers
8 Roma Tomatoes
8 Donut Peaches
Ginger Root
4 Bell peppers
1 Bunch of Cilantro
5 lbs of carrots
8 Jonogold Apples
2 Golden Delicious Apples
2 Large Cantelope
4 Sweet Potatoes
4 lemons
2 bags of Spinich
1 lb of Strawberries

For $33.00!

I already had Celery and Grapes.  I also have some limes in the fridge.

I couldn't find Fennel bulb there but I think I have some ground fennel in the cabinet.  I know I should use fresh but if you can't find it you can't find it.  I saw some Jicama and I have heard that makes an awesome juice but I'll get thru these items first and go from there.

I'll post more tomorrow after I've had a juice or two

No comments:

Post a Comment