Thursday, August 23, 2012

Donuts. Really?

One of my co-workers birthday is this weekend.  He is not in on the weekend and today was his last day for the week, so we decorated for him and bought him a dozen donuts.  His absolute favorite thing in the world is donuts. 

I passed those donuts a dozen times without reaching into the box and plucking one out.  I was really getting weak towards closing time and I was never so happy to see him leave and take those f**king donuts home!

I juiced for breakfast and lunch.  I added Beets to both and were really good!

I just juiced for dinner and it's pretty good.  Spinich, cucumber, lemon, kiwi and apples.  It's supposed to have mint as well but I don't have any.

I'm thinking tonight will be ok and I'll not cheat.  Last night I had a couple of ears of corn.  It's just so difficult when the husband is eating real food and at least it was corn.

He made banana bread yesterday and I just wanted to kill him but I've refraind from eating the bread or killing the husband.

Today has been an ok day as far as feeling hungry.  It's almost 8 and I just made my dinner juice and I'm not really that hungry...just want to chew because it's a big bad habit to eat when I get home.

Only 4 more days until my doctors appt.  I have been afraid to step on the scale since Monday because of all my cheating :(  I'm really hoping I haven't gained weight

Only time will tell.

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment