Sunday, August 19, 2012

What?!

So today is the morning of Day 8 and today is my official weigh in for my fast.  I stepped on the scale this morning and I weighed in at 270.3!  That is a loss of 8.9 lbs overall this week! 

I'm very excited that I lost almost 9 lbs this week even with all the 'cheating'!

Even when I 'cheat' I try to stay to the list of acceptable foods, it's just that I need to chew! 

I didn't do very well today.  The husband made some chili for lunch and it was just divine.  It was all natural ingredients except for the meat but I picked that out and just ate the beans, corn, tomatoes and onions.  It just felt good to eat something hot. 

I did juice this morning for breakfast and I will juice tomorrow.  I have a lunch date with a friend tomorrow but I will juice for dinner and then start fresh on Tuesday again. 

I feel so bloated after eating so much soup.  Its uncomfortable really.  I used to do this all the time and its something I have to stop.

Tomorrow is another day at which to succeed.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment