Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 5

Today is Day 5 and it was pretty busy.  I got up and made my breakfast juice and then I was out for the majority of the day.  I got home and drank a couple of large glasses of ice water then made a juice for a really late lunch.  I didn't have any kale so I kind of improvised.  The juice I made was pretty good:  A big handful of spinich, 1 cucumber, 2 radishes, 2 apples, 4 celery stalks, a large bell pepper and a splash of pepper.  It was really good.  It smelled bad but tasted good.  I'm glad I have a cup that has a screw on lid to keep the smell down!

Tomorrow I go back to work. I really don't want to but that's another story. Tomorrow will prove interesting.  I have to make enough juice for lunch and a snack after making my breakfast juice.

Obviously, I'm extending my juice fast.  I've decided 5 more days is doable.  I at least hit my first goal which I was worried about. 

Happy Juicing!  3 more days til I weigh in.  I think I'll start adding some exercise next week.  I'm feeling pretty energetic.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment